The caravan rules we follow:
* Group limit to 5-10 cars max.
* Leaders follow rules of the road no more than 5 mph over.
* Lead and tail cars have radio communication.
* Cars maintain no more than 2-3 car lengths gap.
* Lead car pulls off if group is split because of traffic lights 🚦 etc.
* Planned stop points.
* Lights on.
* The other option is to set a meeting point to group up during the drive and allow all cars to get there at their own pace. Set a time, place and regroup for the next point till the destination is reached. This works better for long day drives and overnight trips.